Thread: Message to CC for refuel to end race

Message to CC for refuel to end race

Hi from Italy. I need to know if it is possible to send a message to the crew during a race before entering the pit, where I say .... add fuel necessary until the end of the race? Then Crew will make the exact calculations necessary for my car to run on accurate fuel. Thank you

It is: Pitstop fuel to the end / pitstop fuel to the end of the race

See Help in the app or https://mr_belowski.gitlab.io/CrewCh...anagement.html

Grazie!!!! Thanks!!!

UN'ALTRA cosa.....prima volta che ho usato CC in Nascar race. Piloti n. 40. io ero al 19 place ma CC say me 9 place (?). Forse devo cambiare in graphic IRACING numero auto visibili?

Quote Originally Posted by Seven Smiles View Post
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by paki1959 View Post
    thanks!
    DUE domandE grazie.
    -I messaggi alla CC possono essere tanti in una volta? Per esempio: JIM: "PIT STOP: FAST REPAIR, CHANGE TYRES, REFUEL"
    - Dopo Il messaggio dato a CC, bisogna effettuare subito nel giro di pista entrata ai box oppure questo vale fino a quando non si entra ai box?

CC could do all the messages in one but it's probably a difficult change. I have plans a different answer to that kind of situation.
    The commands just change the pit menu ready for when you decide to come into the pits. The only one that needs to be just before entering the pits is the "fuel to the end" command, simply so the calculation is as accurate as possible. Or you can use the "iracing_enable_auto_fuel_to_end_of_race" Property

HO UN PROBLEMA che avevo notato giĆ  prima. Ieri in gara Nascar ho chiesto a CC al PIT BOX di sostituire ALL TYRES! Ma vedo che flag set solo right tyres o solo left tyres! What happened?