Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rFactor Racestart Sound

Ok, will try that for you. Any problems, I will ask

Hi Again. Iron Wolf, here is the link to my logfile. I zipped the xml file as the other wasn't worth it. It's all there so hope it helps. Countdown starts to race but no vocals. After that, as race starts, vocals kick in. I found all the files in their folders so install was OK. Any probs let me know

Cheers

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x8v1hcnmh...PLJMywQua?dl=0
    Last edited by tmansteve; 28-08-2017 at 18:18.

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    this is *very* helpful. It looks like Automobilista has a different number of possible session to RF1, so they don't match up and the app thinks you're still qualifying even though you're racing.

I would be really helpful to know how many practice, qual and race events you can have in a single session - e.g. you can select up to 3 practice sessions, 1 qually, 1 warmup and 2 race session for a single race weekend

OK, the latest version has some best-guesses about what the RF1 session type index refers to. It works properly with your trace Steve, so fingers crossed it's a proper solution but if you find other issues give me a shout

Thank you so much. In rfactor you only have 1 Warm up, 1 Practice, 1 Qual and 1 race. You can restart a race in single player mode but not in multiplayer. When you refer to the latest version, you mean a new download and clean install??

Cheers
    Last edited by tmansteve; 28-08-2017 at 21:39.

Quote Originally Posted by tmansteve View Post
    Thank you so much. In rfactor you only have 1 Warm up, 1 Practice, 1 Qual and 1 race. When you refer to the latest version, you mean a new download and clean install??

Cheers
    Just allow CC to update itself when prompted. Let us know how it goes (and thanks to Jim for the fix!)

You bet. I will check tomorrow and let you know.

Cheers for this

So far so good. I tried a qual and race, then tried a restart and after that, loaded straight to a start from the back and your vocals were there on each one. Thank you so much for the work you have done and this has revamped rfactor beyond. Fantastic. I hope this keeps going.

Cheers

Steve

awesome, glad to hear it's working, thanks for the help tracking it down

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12