Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: pit menu manager

Works a treat. Did a chunk of testing with the fuel line in player.json "Relative Fuel Strategy":true, and the fuel can be set with the pit manager. Tyres work a treat too.
    I won't have to try to see out of the corner of my VR to find that button to adjust my pit needs ever again.

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    Thanks for all the feedback helping us get this polished up guys, and massive kudos to Tony who did all the hard work

Only too glad to help. I'm not a programmer but I'm good at breaking things (and hopefully good at describing how I did that)
    And once again thanks for this marvellous plugin.

The pit menu manager is great. I only have problems to get rain tyres. The voice confirms wet tyres but pit menu manager shows soft tyres. I use GT3 cars

I will look into that. By GT3 cars I assume you mean the S397 ones?

yes, S397 cars.

Edit: also tested S397 McLaren M23. Command "Pitstop Wet tyres" leads to Slicks Soft, although the chief confirms "Acknowledged wet tyres"
    Last edited by Manfredk2; 22-10-2020 at 08:15.

Confirmed, I'm working on a change to the code.

Great, thank you very much

Tried today Version 4.14.0.3 with some cars:

S397 Aston Martin GT3: car has soft, medium, hard an rain tyres. Soft, medium and hard are ok, Chief pitstop wet tyres leads to soft tyres

Formula ISI: car has wet, intermediate, supersoft, soft, medium and hard tyres: Soft, medium and hard are ok, intermediate, supersoft and wet lead to soft

S397 Indycar: car has alternate, prime and rain tyres: wet and alternate lead to prime tyres

S397 Oreca: car has soft, medium, hard, intermediate and rain tyres. Soft, medium and hard work. Intermediate and wet lead to soft tyres

all cars: the chief understands all commands and acknowledges wet tyres, intermediate tyres etc.
    Last edited by Manfredk2; 30-10-2020 at 18:55.

Bugger, I thought I had fixed that completely. Thanks for the detailed report, I'll see what's going on.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast