Thread: Cheif not reporting crashes in iRacing

Cheif not reporting crashes in iRacing

Anyone else having this issue? CC works perfectly except when there's an incident they don't report anything. I'm pretty sure I have all of the incident-related options turned on in the properties. Any help would be appreciated.

Its depends on the track if you get warnings, not all tracks have been mapped with corner names and only thos that have will have warnings about crashes. you can map the corners yourself if you wish http://thecrewchief.org/showthread.p...ck-Corner-Data

Thanks for the answer. I'm guessing that's going to be the case for every oval then since I was at Daytona and if that hasn't been mapped than I doubt any of the others will! Haha

I can see there is no corner data default - is there a way to download a package for iracing? So i dont have to record it on every track?

There are corner data for some iracing tracks but not all of them, if you do record data for missing tracks please share you results so we can add it to default file.

can you tell one that is there - so i can test if it works? Suzuka didn't work.

You easy can find them yourself, the file with track landmarks are located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Britton IT Ltd\CrewChiefV4\trackLandmarksData.json
    Use "irTrackName" to search for the tracks that have been.

i can see Suzuka is part of that list - any idea why it doesn't work in iracing? Everything else works great

Just tested with Imola and it worked - great. Seems like Suzuka is missing in iracing