Thread: How can I set sound output to my Headset?

How can I set sound output to my Headset?

Name:  2020-08-23 12_48_50-Einstellungen.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  20.4 KB

I want to set the default sound to my loudspeakers (as shown) and want to set the CChief to the Headset (as shown). Unfortunately CC always from the device that is set as default (in this case the speakers). Is there any ingame option that can be set?

Enable nAudion in properties of CC and it will let you select output device within the app.

Thanks a lot. It works :-)

instead of wasting a thread....i'd thought it would be better to make this point here..

switching on the naudio hasn't worked, although i do see the sound channel filters, but in my case i'm not surprised, as i'm also having the same problem with internet users through coms, i'm only hearing them through my default sound system......i'm using the Turtle Beach Atlas 3's and my sound system is 5.1 whilst these hp are 2.1 stereo..i believe?? need to get some 5.1s anyway, . could this be the problem? the difference in sound channels?, i did try and switch to 2.1 but that didn't resolve it....edit other sounds in games apps etc, are coming out of the headphones though as well as the speakers....anyone help?

EDIT recently changed my PC as well as the headphones and win 10 x64 OS, and i don't remember having any of these problems with win 7. i do hear the coms test confirmation from my headphones, but that's all, when i ask "can you hear me?" and i hear "yes i can hear you"...no i'm not joking either i wish i was
    Last edited by oggmeista; 25-08-2020 at 20:35. Reason: additional info