Thread: iracing auto refueling suddenly stopped working

iracing auto refueling suddenly stopped working

I've had this occasionally in the past where it would say "we'll fill you till the end" and then nothing happens. When this happened unchecking and rechecking the box to auto-refuel solves the problem, at least for a couple races.

However now (i just installed a new update) CC doesn't even say he'll refuel and no fuel macros show up, nothing in the logs. Other than that CC reports on laptime, fuel level, pitbox countdown time etc... so I'm not sure what is going on.

I just setup an AI race with 5% fuel restriction to enforce many pitstops, but no dice, CC doesn't say we'll fill you till the end or whatever, no chat macro shows up...

I'm not sure what else I can try/look for, I've also just reinstalled CC from the latest download, deleting everything from My Documents and AppData, which seems to have deleted all my settings so I suppose this is as good as a clean install. Sadly CC just won't refuel anymore, it has worked in the past and I've come to depend on it so I'd love to get this working again.

I have had auto refuel fail me the past couple races, so it stopped working at least 2-3 weeks ago, before applying the latest update.

Thx for your help

And today I tried the same AI race with multiple pitstops twice and now it's working flawlessy again all that "changed" was that I rebooted my computer.
    Any ideas on how to better debug this should it happen again?