Thread: Following/Tracking Other Cars Ramdonly - iracing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Following/Tracking Other Cars Ramdonly - iracing

Hi all,

New t Crew Chief and I already love it, learning how to get the most of it and almost everything working fine.

Except for one thing, in iracing Crew Chief starts giving me updates of random cars without me saying anything, it would say something like "OK we provide updates for car #23" "OK we are providing updates on Smith" and then a bunch of messages regarding their lap times and other stuff, any ideas? This happens with me being silent, not sure if this may be trigger by the use of a button on my wheel? I got nothing mapped to be letters in my keyboard though.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Morera View Post
    Hi all,

New t Crew Chief and I already love it, learning how to get the most of it and almost everything working fine.

Except for one thing, in iracing Crew Chief starts giving me updates of random cars without me saying anything, it would say something like "OK we provide updates for car #23" "OK we are providing updates on Smith" and then a bunch of messages regarding their lap times and other stuff, any ideas? This happens with me being silent, not sure if this may be trigger by the use of a button on my wheel? I got nothing mapped to be letters in my keyboard though.
    https://www.bestessays.com.au/busine...nment-help.php
    Dan
    It's a pretty weird issue. I wonder how can you fix it.
    Last edited by suepatrick; 26-08-2020 at 09:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Morera View Post
    Hi all,

Dan
    Make sure you have the correct mic selected in Windows settings for input device.

I started having Crew Chief responding when not speaking and then found that the input selected was for my webcam and it was picking up sounds in the room.