Hi Jim,

i know you're very busy, i sent you four emails starting from January + one PM here one week ago, to know what are the plans in translations support, i try with a public post now.

From the italian sound pack first release, many people asked for the Android version in our forum, Facebook Page and Youtube channel and we always said that everything depended on your decisions.

Please, i would like to have any kind of answer so I can decide whether to continue or not the italian soundpack development, to make it compatible with CrewChief updates and Project CARS 2, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, RaceRoom.

Projec CARS 2 is coming and it's already late to set up all the work I should do.

Sorry for this post, but I did not really know what else to do to get some answers.

P.S. for italian people who don't know the italian soundpack, search "ingegnere in italiano by projectcars.it", it was tested only with Project CARS, but i know that, even if not tested and completed, they use it in Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2 and RaceRoom too.