Thread: Pitstop Clear all

Pitstop Clear all

Hey guys
    So I use the auto fill in the IMSA and Le Mans series through CrewChief.

I've asked the guys on the iRacing forum what to do in order to disable the tire change and damage repair, unless given the command. They suggested at start of formation lap saying Pitstop clear all.

I do that and chief acknowledges, yet, when I go in for my stop, i still get jacked up after refueling and tires changed. Is there not any other command or setting I can set to stop this from happening. there is no need to change tires.

I race with VR so very difficult to fiddle around with keyboard and mouse whilst racing and not being able to see mouse and keyboard.

I do pitstop clear fuel and then pitstop clear tires i don't think the clear all command works

@Gerhard are you using the beta UI, if so there have been reports of the iracing macros not always working with the BETA UI and it's not anything we can fix as its the iRacing window that simply refuses to take commands, you need to report the bug to iRacing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    @Gerhard are you using the beta UI, if so there have been reports of the iracing macros not always working with the BETA UI and it's not anything we can fix as its the iRacing window that simply refuses to take commands, you need to report the bug to iRacing.
    Nope. Using Web UI.
    I checked last night and the tire blackbox has all boxes unchecked. So now this makes even less sense to me ?

I'm seeing this on beta UI as of yesterday. Crew chief acknowledges the commands but no input is sent to into iRacing. I'll try using the Web UI again next time I race to see if that helps.

If this is an iRacing issue where do they accept bug reports? Their forums?

Lightbulb Possible Fix?

Since you dont use iRacing i asume you cant read in that forum. Maybe this posting from the SODE Developer Raul Hevia help to figure the Problem out:

Quote Originally Posted by Raul Hevia
    If you check de code, ChatControl.SendMacro ends calling the function "BroadcastMessage" of class iRacingSDK. In iRacingSDK use the windows function "PostMessage" to send a message to iRacing. PostMessage is a Windows API method. In this post:

https_://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/425/1826390.page#11883014

I explain what I've seen about PostMessage. Just change this method for the other one I indicate and everything works. The change is easy, where in the code you see "PostMessage", change it to "SendNotifyMessage". Now I can't, but tomorrow the only thing I can do is upload here the modified iRacingSDK class, but it's really easy to change.

https_://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/winuser/nf-winuser-postmessagea

https_://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/winuser/nf-winuser-sendnotifymessagea
    As this is my first post the links are broken ... Simple remove the _

I hope this helps

Greetings,
    Tom.

I do use iRacing, and I can read the forums my name on iRacing is "Morten Roslev", anyways thanks for trying to help out but we have been using SendNotifyMessage for some time now so its not related that.

I do use iRacing, and I can read the forums my name on iRacing is "Morten Roslev",
    Ah good to know
    anyways thanks for trying to help out but we have been using SendNotifyMessage for some time now so its not related that.
    Pitty, but sound in that direction...

Also yesterday i tried an AI race and CrewChief did the communication (auto refuel) for me with no problems. Just for info.