Thread: Chief cant hear me when i go in Iracing

Chief cant hear me when i go in Iracing

Chief says he hears me out of Iracing, but once in the game . He cant hear me ?

Help !

I am having the same problem. Crew Chief understands in CC, but when iRacing is started, he may understand "What's my fuel" a couple of times, but then most commands, including 'What's my fuel" are responded to by Chief saying "I can't hear you"; "Did not hear you"; "Your breaking up" or "Sorry mate, I did not catch that".
    Last edited by bensonrf; 08-06-2020 at 21:51. Reason: additional information

same problem

Sparten:

Thankyou for the easily understood graphic - issue resolved. I initially 'unclicked', 'Allow applications to take exclusive control of device' which did not resolve the issue. Then remembered that these are to be clicked on, so, after 'clicking', 'Allow applications to take exclusive control of device' for both 'Playback' and 'Recording', it worked. Thanks again - much appreciated.

I did all that and still he cant hear me in iracing. Also I notice my push button stops working after a while ???? HELP !