Thread: Car behind message

Car behind message

Is there anyway to be notified of cars approaching from behind?

I hear the cars along side message but by this time its usually too late to react and wondered whether we could have messages based on distance behind ?

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    I did experiment with this ages ago, but it was a mess of false-positives in traffic. It would probably work OK for ovals - I'll have a think about it

Yeah false positives in trafic hmm but As inthebagbud says car left and right is nice but its to late we need somit, cars behind message of some sort.
    Have a good think id rather have false positives than no positives. I think if memory serves It was I that asked you to think of it last time.
    Trafic behind on the left at 100m or somit like that, I understand its not easy to do but I think its worth a punt. With watch your rear, possibly a kill switch like no spot spot messages from the controller. Iam just waiting for the 22nd sept.......... Preatyplz.

And our survey said?

Less than a week to go almost cant wait.

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    Still got this on the back-burner, and with more oval racing coming with PCars2 it'll naturally become more important. Anyone got a time-stopper I could borrow so I can fit all this work into my far-too-short days?