Thread: Private Qually

Private Qually

I've noticed recently that if qually is set to private I still get the spotter calls for 3 wide, yellow in sector 1 etc.... Is there a way to set it so that if qually is private no spotter calls are made? Currently I turn off the spotter for private qually, and that may very well be the best solution, just thought I'd ask.

Cheers

G

I'll check it out. Are there any vehicles on the track other than yours? I don't think there's any special logic to turn spotter off depending on session though (other than Formation lap).

Yes and no.... Everyone is on track at he same time but can only see themselves on track(also cannot crash into anyone else)... There is a setting in the player.json file that tells whether qually is private or not, so whether this translates to an output that you can capture or not I don't know.

Cheers

G

Goanna - just wanted to let you know that I am heads down busy with frozen order during formation/FCY, it is a big work item. I will add your request to the known issues queue, but since there's workaround (turn CC off) and we don't do anything like this in CC already, I have to be frank it won't be prioritized high on my list, I hope you understand as I have only ~5 hours a week for this effort and have to aim for biggest impact work.

It's all good, whenever it happens it happens....like you said there is a workaround.

cheers

G