Thread: Fuelling in iracing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fuelling in iracing

I think I might have an issue or maybe confusion over how the pit stop commands work in Iracing.

In a test drive today, whatever and whenever I tried cc no action was taken irrelevant of whether I gave the command during he pits too, on the track or entering the pits under speed limiter.

Commands were acknowledged fine but had no effect on the pit strategy, so amount of fuel wouldn’t change (it also said litres and kilos where the car is fuelled in kg or lbs) tyres got changed whether I used clear all or not, and fuel added under pit stop clear all or pit stop clear fuel.
    Even assigned a couple of keyboard keys, same issue.

So only other thing is maybe they don’t work in test mode? But how then do I check it’s working other than mid race and running out or overfuelling

And ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorAustin View Post
    I think I might have an issue or maybe confusion over how the pit stop commands work in Iracing.

In a test drive today, whatever and whenever I tried cc no action was taken irrelevant of whether I gave the command during he pits too, on the track or entering the pits under speed limiter.

Commands were acknowledged fine but had no effect on the pit strategy, so amount of fuel wouldn’t change (it also said litres and kilos where the car is fuelled in kg or lbs) tyres got changed whether I used clear all or not, and fuel added under pit stop clear all or pit stop clear fuel.
    Even assigned a couple of keyboard keys, same issue.

So only other thing is maybe they don’t work in test mode? But how then do I check it’s working other than mid race and running out or overfuelling

And ideas?
    One potential issue would be a conflict with custom hotkeys. If you've reprogrammed them then the voice commands won't work. I had that for the Relative black box when I had reconfigured it away from F3