Hi! New Crew Chief user here. I am not able to get crewchief to hear me. It knows I'm pressing the PTT button but only replies with "Sorry Mike I can't hear you" or some other similar response. My mic is working and I can use it in the iracing app to chat with other drivers successfully. I do not have the "exclusive" feature checked. I've gone through all of the troubleshooting steps on the sticky troubleshooting post and have searched a lot but can't find a solution. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Here's the log when I push the PTT button:

12:51:43.506 : Listening for voice command...
12:51:43.506 : Opened channel - waiting for speech
12:51:43.506 : Getting audio from default device
12:51:43.506 :
================================================== ================
Error message: Exception in SpeechRecognitionEngine.RecognizeAsync.
System.InvalidOperationException: No audio input is supplied to this recognizer. Use the method SetInputToDefaultAudioDevice if a microphone is connected to the system, otherwise use SetInputToWaveFile, SetInputToWaveStream or SetInputToAudioStream to perform speech recognition from pre-recorded audio.
at Microsoft.Speech.Recognition.RecognizerBase.Recogn izeAsync(RecognizeMode mode)
at CrewChiefV4.SpeechRecogniser.recognizeAsync() in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\SpeechRecogniser.cs:line 2058
No audio input is supplied to this recognizer. Use the method SetInputToDefaultAudioDevice if a microphone is connected to the system, otherwise use SetInputToWaveFile, SetInputToWaveStream or SetInputToAudioStream to perform speech recognition from pre-recorded audio.
at Microsoft.Speech.Recognition.RecognizerBase.Recogn izeAsync(RecognizeMode mode)
at CrewChiefV4.SpeechRecogniser.recognizeAsync() in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\SpeechRecogniser.cs:line 2058

12:51:43.506 : ================================================== ================

12:51:43.506 : Unable to start speech recognition No audio input is supplied to this recognizer. Use the method SetInputToDefaultAudioDevice if a microphone is connected to the system, otherwise use SetInputToWaveFile, SetInputToWaveStream or SetInputToAudioStream to perform speech recognition from pre-recorded audio.
12:51:45.918 : Invoking speech recognition...
12:51:45.918 : Cancelling wait for speech
12:51:47.923 : No speech input was detected
12:51:47.923 : PlaybackModerator: Opening radio channel as Chief
12:51:48.306 : Playing sounds, events: acknowledge/didnt_understand
12:51:48.306 : (acknowledge/didnt_understand)
12:51:49.302 : PlaybackModerator: Closing radio channel as Chief