Thread: asking for "Fuel Level" and it starts to reposition seat. PC2

asking for "Fuel Level" and it starts to reposition seat. PC2

Hi all, odd thing happening to me.

I have installed crew chief and mostly it is working well for Prokect Cars 2.

I do however have an issue if i ask for "Fuel Level". It responds by saying "i'll fuel you to end of race". It then starts to reposition my seat.

If i think quit the game and look at the console i can see that it responded to my voice command by pressing the E key and D key continuous until i quit the game.

Why would i be seeing this, is it a key mapping issue?

Cheers all

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    it's probably mistaking "fuel level" for "fuel to the end". Try asking "what's my fuel level?" instead

when the app hears the "fuel to the end" command it will attempt to interact with the pit menu to set the amount of fuel to be added. To do this it has to press lots of keys to navigate the menu, reset the fuel amount to zero and then increase the fuel amount to the correct number. The keys it presses the app will use are shown in the help:

Code:
    expected in-game key bindings:
    "Car Management":        e
    "ICM Menu Up":            w
    "ICM Menu Down":        s
    "ICM Menu Left":        a
    "ICM Menu Right":        d
    "Pit Request Toggle":    q
    "In-game Chat Box":        t
    so if those keys are bound to seat adjustments in game, you'll see the seat move around

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    it's probably mistaking "fuel level" for "fuel to the end". Try asking "what's my fuel level?" instead

when the app hears the "fuel to the end" command it will attempt to interact with the pit menu to set the amount of fuel to be added. To do this it has to press lots of keys to navigate the menu, reset the fuel amount to zero and then increase the fuel amount to the correct number. The keys it presses the app will use are shown in the help:

Code:
    expected in-game key bindings:
    "Car Management":        e
    "ICM Menu Up":            w
    "ICM Menu Down":        s
    "ICM Menu Left":        a
    "ICM Menu Right":        d
    "Pit Request Toggle":    q
    "In-game Chat Box":        t
    so if those keys are bound to seat adjustments in game, you'll see the seat move around
    Many thanks. Makes perfect sense. I must those keys mapped to moving my perspective whilst in car.