Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Information about recording additional spotter sounds

Are you going to be interested in incorporating any alternative crew cheif voices? I would be interested in recording.

Quote Originally Posted by mixmage View Post
    Are you going to be interested in incorporating any alternative crew cheif voices? I would be interested in recording.
    Same from my side. I'd love to do that. I know he said that it's an unbelievable amount of voicelines though. But I have all the time in the world right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mixmage View Post
    This is already possible, you can record and distribute your packs yourself, but CC supports drop in packs, see here:

http://thecrewchief.org/showthread.php?825-Authoring-alternative-Crew-Chief-voice-packs

If anyone does this task, it would be great to capture phrases in a .csv file, so that other tools (SimHub for example) could display subtitles for what CC says. If someone is _serious_ about doing that, I could send machine generated file your way as a starting point (it has ~5%-7% phrases done right, but the key is to give you idea of the scale of work). However, last time I sent it to someone I received back green frog meme, and person ran away.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    We recently requested some help from the community to add some alternative spotter voices to CC (just the spotter component). We're asking for this because the spotter tends to be a different person, away from the pits (high up in a cherry-picker or whatever, looking down over the track). We've had a few volunteers already but if anyone wants to add their voice to the app there might still be time.
    Is this still a thing? If so i'm willing to give it a go with recording spotter calls and see if it's up to CC standards.

Sure is.

Just increasing my post-count as i wasn't allowed to post links

After forgetting about this i made a recording and then i forgot that i had...
    But now i'm finally uploaded it. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s0...Vee0esz3iuVZ-m I'd be happy to record it again if needed, otherwise use as you see fit.

Are you guys/girls still looking for more spotter audio? I'll be able to contribute if you're still looking!

Are you still open to accepting additional spotter audio contributions, and what's the process for recording and submitting them for consideration?

Hi CC team,

I am in the process of recording a voice pack for my sim crew but would really love to do a complete package and not just the basic spotter VOs. I am working on converting the extensive list of subtitle csv files into some sort of complete list of lines so I can work through them in a few sessions, but that's quite a process.

Do you have a complete list (current to any recent point, not fussed if it's missing some) that could help me save a bucket of time?

Thanks for putting together such a useful platform that should be the no.1 install for anyone playing online sims!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123