Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Information about recording additional spotter sounds

Are you going to be interested in incorporating any alternative crew cheif voices? I would be interested in recording.

Quote Originally Posted by mixmage View Post
    Are you going to be interested in incorporating any alternative crew cheif voices? I would be interested in recording.
    Same from my side. I'd love to do that. I know he said that it's an unbelievable amount of voicelines though. But I have all the time in the world right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mixmage View Post
    This is already possible, you can record and distribute your packs yourself, but CC supports drop in packs, see here:

http://thecrewchief.org/showthread.php?825-Authoring-alternative-Crew-Chief-voice-packs

If anyone does this task, it would be great to capture phrases in a .csv file, so that other tools (SimHub for example) could display subtitles for what CC says. If someone is _serious_ about doing that, I could send machine generated file your way as a starting point (it has ~5%-7% phrases done right, but the key is to give you idea of the scale of work). However, last time I sent it to someone I received back green frog meme, and person ran away.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123