Thread: Help needed AMS 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Help needed AMS 2

Hi
    I use Gamecrew to start the programs i use when racing, so i have gamecrew starting voiceattack, crewchief, joy2key and so on, and with most games iracing, rf2,ac, acc,raceroom i can get it to start crewchief with the right profile, but not ams2, can someone help me ?

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    there's a bug in the wiring. It'll be fixed for the next release

Hi mr_belowski
    Now non of my profiles start when i am using gamecrew
    Regards
    Thunder1969

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    soem of the profile and command line parameter handling has been reworked. I have no idea what gamecrew is or how you're using the profiles system - perhaps this (from the readme file) will help?

Crew Chief Command line parameters
    ----------------------------------
    -game [GAME_NAME] - Specify game to select in the Crew Chief

Example: [full path]\CrewChiefV4.exe -game RACE_ROOM
    this will make RaceRoom the selected game in the Crew Chief.

Supported values:
    RACE_ROOM, PCARS2, PCARS_64BIT, PCARS_32BIT, PCARS_NETWORK, PCARS2_NETWORK, RF1, ASSETTO_64BIT, ASSETTO_32BIT, RF2, RF2_64BIT, IRACING, F1_2018, F1_2019, ACC, AMS2, AMS2_NETWORK, AMS, FTRUCK, MARCAS, GSC

-profile [file name]- You can specify name of the profile to run at CC startup

Example: [full path]\CrewChiefV4.exe -profile "my favorite game my awesome profile"
    this will load "my favorite game my awesome profile.json" profile at Crew Chief startup.

-cpu[1-8] - You can set the processor affinity for Crew Chief in TaskManager, but this will have to be done each time you start the app. Alternatively, you can start the app with an addition argument "-cpu1", "-cpu2", ... "-cpu8", like this:

Example: [full path]\CrewChiefV4.exe -cpu4
    this will set the processor affinity to the 4th CPU in your system (usually referred to as CPU3 - they're zero-indexed).

-c_exit - Pass this switch to close running Crew Chief instance.

-nodevicescan - Disable automatic active/disabled controller detection. Use this if you have issues with CC rescanning controllers all the time (caused by buggy device drivers).

-sound_test - Enables extra UI that helps sound pack creators testing sounds.

-skip_updates - disables the check for CC updates.

-debug - collects CC debug trace. For more info see here: http://thecrewchief.org/showthread.p...f-repro-traces

Hi
    I use Gamecrew to start all the programs i use when i race. Like I have it set up so when i press lunch it starts AMS 2, Voiceattack, Crewcheif, Joy2key, Oculus
    So one pres instead of 5 :-)

And thanks got it working