Thread: Can't hear Crew Chief in my headset

Can't hear Crew Chief in my headset

Crew Chief audio is not coming through my headset all of a sudden. I can hear it through my monitor speakers but out of nowhere my headset stopped playing the audio. I run Crew Chief on iRacing alone. Currently using a Razer Kraken 7.1 V2. I was in an iRacing server. My computer froze. I had to do a hard reset and restarted. When I started all of my programs, I can no longer hear the Crew Chief radio check and obviously, I have no spotter in-game. I have the latest .NET framework installed. Nothing changed but after the freeze and the hard reset, no Crew Chief audio through my headset.

David,
    Had the same problem today, ACC froze and had to do a hard reset and like you no sound on my headset. Tried to set the nAudio to WASAPI but no effect.
    Uninstalled CC en installed again with clearing of the prior settings folder but still no result.
    Then I opened the "Volumemixer" (where you can see the speaker volume and all other volume levels) and it proved that - maybe through the hard reset -the volume level of CrewChief was set back to zero.
    Moving the slider up solved the "silence".
    Best of luck.