Thread: Feature suggestion:Auto profiler and start

Feature suggestion:Auto profiler and start

Dear Jim,
    I think CC makes driving sims feel a step closer to the reality. I looked for this fetaure in topics but couldnt find. So sorry if its asked before
    I wish CC sat in the task tray silently and when I start a sim, CC would undestand that sim is in his permitted list and start with that sims profile automatically. So prevent us forgetting to start every time
    Thank you very much, for your efforts in creating a great tool for sim world.

You can already do this. For each game, make a CC shortcut that includes the game's configuration name, for example
    Code:
    CrewChief RF2
    and set CC's option to start the game. Now use the shortcut instead of starting the game itself.

Thank u for your idea. I tried it but its not what I asked for if I did not do it wrong.
    I created a batch file with the command;
    [start D:"Britton IT Ltd"\CrewChiefV4\CrewChiefV4.exe R3E]
    which starts CC with preselected Raceroom profile.CC stil waiting for me to push the start button.
    But what I ask for, CC should push start button aswell, so I can hear Jim say radiocheck.
    Can I do that?

Thank you very much, I created different shortcuts for my favorit sims and they start with CC. But now i cant sort it out, how to automatically end CC after exiting the game. ?t stays active in the sys tray and when I try to start different sim, CC dont start.