Thread: How to turn off pit speed warning?

How to turn off pit speed warning?

I'm doing a lot of dirt oval racing lately, and when running the bottom of the track I end up getting pit speed warnings from CrewChief every lap (often twice a lap). I searched the program options for a control to turn pit speed warnings off, but couldn't find anything. Is there a way to turn that feature off?

Thanks!

I've got the same issue, I've been through everything trying to get rid of it...to no avail.
    Hopefully someone can help us out.

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    i'll add an option to suppress this. In the mean time, you can delete or rename the sound file's folder and this will prevent the message from playing. Rename the folder
    c:\Users\[user name]\AppData\local\CrewChiefV4\sounds\voice\mandatory_ pit_stops\pit_speed_limit\

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    i'll add an option to suppress this. In the mean time, you can delete or rename the sound file's folder and this will prevent the message from playing. Rename the folder
    c:\Users\[user name]\AppData\local\CrewChiefV4\sounds\voice\mandatory_ pit_stops\pit_speed_limit\
    Perfect work-around, thanks

I found I also had to rename watch_your_pit_speed and watch_your_speed as they both get triggered on the low line.
    Solved all issues now though, and it's bloody great
    Thanks!

I've been away for a bit, but thank you very much for the workaround!

Is this still the way I have to do this? Or is there a option in the app to turn it off?