Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pit road speed limits in MPH rather than KPH?

Thats interested, but its better for me as Rookie to have a Checkbox with KPH or MPH. How in other Apps.

Yes, "American terms" is confusing, we will make it "Metric/Imperial units", one day.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Wolf View Post
    Yes, "American terms" is confusing, we will make it "Metric/Imperial units", one day.
    Thats not confusing, its not working for me.

There are 3 different things: Use American terms, Use metric, Use oval logic (and I suppose for completeness Use US gallons in case anyone wants to use Imperial gallons ). The first two are user-selectable (which means adding Use metric to the UI); Use metric should control pit lane speed limit, useOvalLogic should not.

Hi, sry, I did not get what it is about "useOvalLogic", where do I find that? Is it files in the game (iRacing) oder CrewChief?
    I would also like to change the speed warning to KPH for ovals, as there it always is MPH =(

Sorry, I wasn’t clear: "useOvalLogic" is internal, set when CC sees an oval track.

There is a change to handling metric vs. imperial/US units coming up, probably in the next update.

That are good news, Seven

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12