Thread: Pit Actions Not Working

Question Pit Actions Not Working

Hi, I just downloaded crew chief and everything works great except the pit features. Whenever I activate the "Do I have to pit?" action, it always says "No". Even if I have almost no fuel left and tons of damage, it still says I don't need to pit. Also, none of the pit features are working, when I use the "pit stop for soft" action or the "pit stop change all tires", it just acknowledges the command but when I actually go pit, nothing happens. The same happens with "pit stop fuel to the end", it just tells me if I have enough fuel for the end of the race but nothing happens when I go in to actually box. Is there a way to fix it so that using the actions will actually change the pitstop preset or are these actions just supposed to be audio guides and you have to actually set the fuel added/tire changes by yourself? Thanks in advance!

Game: Assetto Corsa thru Content Manager
    CC Version: V4

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    AC doesn't expose any pit information to crew chief so none of these pitstop commands work with it

Oh ok, thanks for the quick response!

It's strange that for you CC responds to any pit command when playing AC. When I try "pitstop change all tyres" or anything similar it always recognises it as "pitstop benchmark" which is the only "pitstop" command CC uses in AC. It's not expecting "pitstop change all tyres" and should not be capable of accepting that as a command.