Thread: Observations

Talking Observations

Hi Mr Belowski
    Ive been hammering round Monza in Project cars(1).
    I keep getting an "Brake temp are fine message" which appears as if I asked hows the temp's at least that's how it sounds, as if a question had been asked. It appears odd as I am not using voice recognition to ask/communicate. Let me know if you need console log and its for version 4.7.7.3 This is during practice and as far as Iam aware not repeated, it a repeatable feature, in the practice session but only occurs once around lap 6-7, initially you say tires and brakes are cold but surly it does not take 6 laps for them to warm up.
    --
    oOBATOo The tester.

This brakes fine message comes towards the end of practice third lap not the seven laps as I had thought even with the latest
    Are you basing the reading of actually temps of brakes or just by lap three their good?????

I ask as I aggressively warmed the brakes and made sure they where up to temp but still this message.
    Last edited by oOBATOo; 04-08-2017 at 18:01.

Where V=4.7.8.6 spotter calls missed loads.
    Thats the latest observation where spot = Matt PC1X64 have the log saved if u needed holler.

Well its very early in the game its 03:00 and Project cars 2 has only been out for 3 hrs.
    Their is a setting in Project cars 2 to use project cars 1 udp shared memory I can confirm this works as expected(Full race never done YET)
    However Jim if you set the program (Project cars 2) to use project cars 2 udp your program CC falls silent, no calls nothing as expected its still to be mapped.
    Thats my observations at this early stage, cracking game project cars 2 highly recommend.

Trying to make a video with Project cars 2 and CC getting Jim saying "tires are cold watch out" However the onscreen graphics show tires warm if not hot will try again also no named calls despite being set Jim to "Steve"!! Not sure if not working correctly. 4802 in operation.