Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Average fuel consumption

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    Yeah, I need to wire up a button binding for it. Will try and squeeze it into the next release

When asking "How's my fuel" it now reports back average litres per lap and then how many laps it will give you. In a previous build it would tell you litres per lap and then how long in time it will last you so for example it would say "you have about 23 minutes of fuel remaining". This no longer happens please can we have it back? Maybe a separate command asking "how many laps of fuel left" and "how much time of fuel left".

Thanks.

Yeah, I've been missing this too. The old code used to give fuel left in minutes for timed sessions but lots of folks wanted it in laps instead. Will rework it

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    Yeah, I've been missing this too. The old code used to give fuel left in minutes for timed sessions but lots of folks wanted it in laps instead. Will rework it
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    Has this been reworked yet?

Yeah, it was changed a couple of weeks ago - in timed sessions it'll give you the estimated number of minutes left, and the fuel use per lap

Ok thanks

Hi, any chance you can add the voice for the battery usage for the new Formula-e DLC? It would be nice to have the battery usage per lap

There's a "how's my battery" voice command and button mapping already, but they are being improved in the upcoming version, and the version that's out does not tell exact charge level (but it will). Currently, it'll tell the estimated laps left/time left, but only until the first vehicle swap (haha)

So, next update will have above commands much improved, and next week I plan to also add a heuristics to detect use increase/decrease.

Great, I can't find the button mapping for the battery just "report fuel status". I just started to use Crew Chief today and it's awesome, excellent job, just made a small donation for you guys

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast