Thread: object reference not set to an instance of an object

object reference not set to an instance of an object

Unhandled exception has......
    object reference not set to an instance of an object
    What does this mean? I have no idea how or what to fix. i am stumped on this one

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    this is a bug, but without more information I can't tell where it is. Do you have any more information? Line numbers or class names? Where did you see the error message?

I happened when i try to change things in properties like celcius to farenheit, sweary, ect. I tries one at a time but still no dice. The only thing I didn't try is to start the program before I tried to change a few things maybe??? Idk, when I changed my name it worked perfectly just anything else not so much. I can use it in default no prob and have been but thats about it.
    I will check back in a while to see it you need anything else (info) in the meantime I am going to start the program and do the changes to see it that is the issue or not just for the hell of it. I am not the smartest guy when it comes to computers and programs. I am a plug and play kind of guy. I leave all the tech stuff to the ppl who know about them because i could FLUCK up a free lunch or a one car funeral LOL

I take it is is unfixable then.

I just ran into the same error. I caused it by creating a macro without an action. Deleting the macro fixed the issue.

I did what you said/tried and it worked for me also. I just forgot to bring my findings back to the thread. Thank you for the help BIG time