Thread: TCC close when using command "how much fuel to the end"

TCC close when using command "how much fuel to the end"

Hi, , I have a problem .

I have version 4.9.10.1

When I use the command "how much fuel to the end" , which is bound to a button,I hear the radio sound ( "Pchhtt" ), then TCC just close.
    100% of the time, no logs created.

It have the issue without having iRacing running, so I bind to F, when I press F, sometime the program popup, TCC have to restart and just close ( no restart ).
    No logs is created :/

Here's a video of what happenings.

https://youtu.be/xOLF6j08f0Q

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    i'll have a look later - there will be probably be one or more .Net errors in the Windows Event Log (under Application Logs) - can you post them here please

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    actually i just reproduced it, it's a bug in the fuel response code. When the app has no fuel data (the game isn't running or fuel use is switched off) it will still attempt to play a 'null' message and fall in a heap. Thanks for the bug report - it'll be fixed in the next release

Great, sorry, i stopped the PC after posting this bug, so couldn't see your answer and post more logs.
    Now that you saidy it, that's right , it crashes when i use it by mistake on begining of session for example, but I remember having it works before.
    I play in VR so I got the bug the 1st time when pressing the wrong button ( i bind it right beside my ignition button ).
    That's cool, going to bind it to correct button again, while you fix it, I know i must not use it when the session has no fuel consumption data. Thanks.

Cheers,
    Seb

Hi,
    From my test this is not fixed in the latest release 4.9.11.1

Cheers,
    Seb