Thread: Left/Right Messages

Question Left/Right Messages

Hi there, many thanks for CC guys this is an amazing app!

I have only one issue and I can't seem to find the option that disables that,

When there's a car on my right or left, the messages do not stop coming and its really, REALLY distracting while I'm trying to have a neck to neck fight.

Can someone direct me to where I can disable the "Car Left, still there, still there, left clear" messages?

I've searched the forum but with no luck.

Many thanks!

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    It's the 'enable spotter' option in the properties screen. You can also turn if off during a session with the "don't spot" voice command (and back on again with the "spot" command). Or assign a button to the "toggle spotter" action

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    It's the 'enable spotter' option in the properties screen. You can also turn if off during a session with the "don't spot" voice command (and back on again with the "spot" command). Or assign a button to the "toggle spotter" action
    Won't this disable other stuff as well? The spotter only sends those left/right messages?

Thank you for your quick reply!!

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    The Spotter is car left / car right. The Chief is all the other stuff so doing this only blocks the spotter's messages