Thread: CC for multiple Game Titles?

CC for multiple Game Titles?

Hi all,

First post for me.
    What a cracker of a program is CC, fantastic!!!!!!

I recently completed a full sim re-build with new everything, PC, rig, the lot.
    I downloaded AC, mods etc and Crew Chief, and all is awesome and running fine.
    During the set up AC was the chosen game title.

I have now downloaded AMS2 which is also enjoyable.
    Questions
    - Can I use Crew Chief on both titles? (Testing has found CC will not work on AMS2).
    - How can I set up CC to work on both AC and AMS2?
    - Is it possible to get back into the Option menu that is entered when the download is done? The one with the multiple options to be ticked etc.

Assistance would be appreciated as I want to run CC on AMS2 now (as well as AC), as there is a big piece missing without it.

Cheers.

Check Help/About in Crew Chief https://mr_belowski.gitlab.io/CrewChiefV4/index.html

It does work on AMS2

Thanks Seven Smiles,

I couldn’t see anything that answers my query in that link, possibly I don’t know what I’m looking at.....

I know CC works with AMS2 as well as other titles, but can it work when I have selected AC as the game in the settings? (I can't see how it would).

What I need to get sorted is that I have two titles (Assetto Corsa and AMS2).
    I want CC to work on which ever title I use at the time, and at present it only works for AC.
    I originally set CC up for AS, and from memory you can only highlight one title from that list (??????).

To solve this I figured that if I just go back into that original set up page (with the multitude of options) I could try and highlight AMS2.
    No matter where I looked or what I did I could not get that page up again. Again possibly my error.
    Last edited by Ace Racer 17; 14-05-2021 at 02:27.

@Mr_Belowski, can you please provide your input on my post if you have opportunity?

You have to select which game you’re playing each time. Maybe you have set the property to minimise CC? Otherwise what you call the "set up page" should always be visible and you can stop CC running AC, select AMS2 and start running that. CC does not check which game you’re running and switch to it, you have to select it yourself.

Also in ams2 go to Options->System->Shared Memory: Project Cars 2

Thank you for the reply’s guys, very much appreciated.

@Sparten, Project Cars 2 selected in the AMS2 shared memory, so that one can be ticked off.

@Seven Smiles, I would say that you are right about the minimising of CC.
    The set up page I’m referring to is the page that includes the Game title selection, Chief voice, Spotter voice selections etc. and I have never seen that page since setting up the program for AC.

When I set it up I created a shortcut to the desktop, therefore when I want to race I start by clicking on the CC shortcut logo and it boots up with the awesome “spotter ready” etc call. Then I would boot up AC or Content Manager.

Forgive my nativity on this but the world of computers is not my forte.
    I didn’t realise that clicking on the logo in the menu bar would open the set up page, Doh!

So now the set up page is open (yay) and I would presume I select Automobilista2.
    Unfortunately all the titles are greyed out and can’t be changed. Why is that?
    Last edited by Ace Racer 17; 17-05-2021 at 11:20.

Probably CC is running a game (AC most likely). Press the Stop button, then you can pick a different game.

Thanks heaps guys, she is up and running.
    Your help and support is much appreciated.
    Now to set up the push to talk.