Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Problem after Update

ive done that multiple times already ... didnt work

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    I know it's a pain, but have you done this since the latest cc update?

yes i did it last night ... after i did the update ... did a reboot after uninstalling them ... reinstalled them .. and still got same error.

Is this windows 10?

win 10 pro edition

my request for help from two or three days ago is still held in moderation. any chance of seeing it released?

@jrebs - was that the one I replied to, suggesting you try again with nAudio disabled?

@coil666 - I'm at a loss here. There are 2 things you could try. First is to add English as a language to your Windows install (assuming it's not an English version already) - Settings -> Time & Language -> Language -> Add A Language, and choose English (UK or US).

You can also try rolling Crew Chief back to an older version - http://crewchief.isnais.de/CrewChiefV4.9.8.24.msi

I am unable to see the thread since it is still pending moderation, so I don't know if that's the one or not (no notification, no ability to view it). That being said, I tried without nAudio prior to enabling it as I was going through all the possible tests. I also tried both release and beta versions.

@coil666 to add to what Jim suggested see this post: https://forum.sector3studios.com/ind...04#post-185583
    If you could collect screenshots of your config like in the above post, and upload to something like tinypic, we might be able to spot something.

Please let us know if reverting to the old version works.

sorry for late response ... English is the main language for my windows. I tried reverting , didnt work.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567