Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ACC support

Let me put it this way: To hear Jim say "Every apex is an exit" feels like home. Yes, It's a question of robbing my home from me!!! And Claire hasn't responded to any of my letters yet! >>sob<<
    In a more serious manner: This sw is the next best thing after the Sims themselves Full stop I really, really do hope ACC and CC have a future.
    Things are not looking good though: since ACC update 1.3.12 CC was not working at all during the CP race at Brands. I don't mean wrong sector times or funny stuff. There was no Info whatsoever. 'We haven't got that data', was all I could get out of Jim. And E-Championships are starting. CC is mandatory in Redline-Races for example....

Yeah I can confirm CC no longer works with ACC 1.3.12

Just to let you know this tool here also stopped working with latest ACC update. Guy who is working on that said there was an update to the Broadcast API and a rebuild of his software fixed it, however he is still testing.

Quote Originally Posted by TOCA2FREAK View Post
    Just to let you know this tool here also stopped working with latest ACC update. Guy who is working on that said there was an update to the Broadcast API and a rebuild of his software fixed it, however he is still testing.
    I can confirm he fixed his software with v1.3.12

Today I am in mourning .... I am very sad, after the ridiculous update 1.3.12 released today, our beloved Crew Chief no longer works on ACC.
    Please, I beg you, make it work again, it added so much realism ... :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by TOCA2FREAK View Post
    I can confirm he fixed his software with v1.3.12
    Please, how do you make it work again?

Nurburgring funziona!

Io l,ho scaricato 2 giorni fa e ho solo testato sulla pista di Germania e funzionava perfettamente... tempi..benzina..distacchi corretti.. Oggi pomerggio a monza sembrava funzionare bene,ad un certo punto MUTO.... Stasera provato a Suzuka! Muto!! sono disperato....

Devastated to say the least. This software is amazing! I feel Kunos have a great product with ACC, but without CC I am lost. Wondering if there is a lower version of CC out there that still works? 4.9 perhaps - anyway know where download is?

@TOCA2FREAK What do you mean by "this tool here ... also topped working"? What am I missing?

I don't know if TOCAFREAK was referring to my tool (ACC Results Companion), but I had similar issues. It needed to be rebuilt against the updated ACC Broadcast DLL to get working again. Hopefully, it will be as simple for CC

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast