Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ACC support

Hi!
    I think that's a shame because I really enjoyed CC in ACC ....... and didn't really have a problem once.

Lupo!

mr_belowski Thank you very much for all your hard work, CC as you know kick ass.

Please do not stop support for ACC even with all the buggy crap Its still worth it for the spotter and information that does work, and I Alway run CC with ACC, even though my engineers is obviously trying to wind me up sometime.
    Kunos should have asked you to allow CC to be incorporated into ACC doughnuts !

Thanks again, you are to awesome for this bull crap from ACC

Hi Jim,

I didn't notice there were issues with ACC so far as I'm the Kimi type and I typically reduce the volume and frequency of messages, I'm afraid to update CC now for losing ACC compatibility.
    If you could keep it in (even with some bugs), that would be greatly appreciated. Maybe a simple disclaimer or calling it 'ACC Beta' in the list would be sufficient so people realize it's not really up to par with the other games you support.

In any case ACC is the hot game in town now, most people I know are playing it so having ACC support present in CC will do more good than harm IMO.

Cheers!

+1 to keep acc support

i understand the frustration of your app not working as it should do, due to problem caused by the game, but i'd like to keep the app working in acc, even if that mean no updates

Hi Jim,
    Could I also respectfully ask that you keep ACC support? Even with limited compatability it's essential for immersion. Maybe bury in the options if you don't want it to mis-represent the quality of the app. (I realised I've had more than my money's worth out of my initial donation, so I'm going to send some. This is in no way to be considered a bribe )

Cheers,
    Gareth

I think Jim already added a disclaimer when you download a CC update, saying optimizing on ACC discontinued and not to expect a flawless experience, and I would like to thank Jim for that and listening to our feedback, better have CC with some faults than no CC at all

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    I'm going to remove ACC support from the app. I just can't get it to work properly with all the unsynchronised data in ACC's shared memory and UDP streams. It's impossible to know if any given piece of data is stale, resulting in constant bugs and failed workarounds. To be blunt, it's making the app look shit, I've tried to fix it but the data are unusable, and I give up. Sorry guys.
    Hello Mr. Belowski
    I beg you, do not delete ACC from your great application, we understood that the problem did not come from crew chief, but from memory processing by ACC, so I remain convinced that your application is just perfect.
    But I also use it on a small scale on ACC and it suits me very well, so please stop development if you want but don't delete it completely.
    thank you very much for your work.

Yeah, keep ACC in as it is for now - and don't give up getting in touch with Kunos!

For me CC is almost working perfectly, the only things I have spotted is issues with penalties (not getting cleared when served), and some times your placement in the grid.

Yes! Please keep Crew Chief working on ACC. It does enough for me that I still prefer using it over ACC Chief and Spotter.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast