Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unvocalized Driver Names

Unvocalized Driver Names

I have a good size list that CC4 has saved from iRacing of unvocalized Driver names would you like a copy or possibly informme how I can go about vocalizing these names?

You can attach the file with the names to a post here then jim will take care of the vocalizing.

OK, then let me know some how when they are done so I can start a new list for you and not be sending same names etc.
    just fyi my last name is pronounced vine-ing or like viking just replacing K with N
    Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by James_e_Vining; 06-08-2019 at 09:22. Reason: forgot something

Added!

Thnks, I have done update and removed the file I sent and started a new one ( I am racing in more series now so may have many more names then before lol.
    Nothing but work for you guys) but I hope it helps some

Rather than clutter up the forum, I guess I'll add my list here too and hitchhike on James.. These are fresh, compiled over the last two weeks. So should be useful to ya... My last name is in there 'Van Wagenen', and in case you're unsure how it should be pronounced, its like Van Wagon-en.

Anyhow, thanks for the great app. Been loving it.

Ok (Since ya'll are always so busy and updating this awesome app and responding to all threads and discord posts I figured Id dump on some more Unvocalized drivers names for you)
    Before this file gets ginormous.

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    dude... that's like 1300 driver names. I'm feeling hoarse just thinking about it

im sorry, I shouldn't of waited so long but did not realize there is that many people I race against that are not already in the vocalized list.
    I thought it was large as the file size made me think it had quite a few names but had no clue it was 1300.

A league buddy of mine has the last name of Janes (in the list above), CC tells me I'm racing against somebody named "Yanis". At first I started to question who let this guy into the league

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast