Thread: Automatic penalties

Unhappy Automatic penalties

Hi,
    It's been some months since I last plaed R3E. I seem to remember that when you receive a penalty, if you used the Crew Chief voice command "Request Pit Stop", it would automatically set the pit stop menu to serve said penalty:
    1º I receive a drive through.
    2º Me: "Request pit stop"
    3º Jim: "Pit stop confirmed"
    4º Pit stop menu automatically cofigures pit stop for drive through.
    5º When I enter pit lane, drive through is served.

However, now I enter pit lane and a normal pit stop is being made, with tyre change and all.

Is my config messed up or am I completely imagining this stuff??

By the way, dude, keep this thing running, it is the best, no doubt!
    Congratulations...

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    I removed this feature because of a game update that automatically enabled the serve-penalty action, but now I think about it I definitely had an issue with this last time i raced. I'll have a quick look.

The macro stuff got an overhaul in the last CC release and the app now has much better control of the pit menu. You can say "box, serve penalty" and it'll enable that option regardless of its current state

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    I removed this feature because of a game update that automatically enabled the serve-penalty action, but now I think about it I definitely had an issue with this last time i raced. I'll have a quick look.

The macro stuff got an overhaul in the last CC release and the app now has much better control of the pit menu. You can say "box, serve penalty" and it'll enable that option regardless of its current state
    Thanks man!!!! So good