Thread: Fill me to the end of the race or full.

Fill me to the end of the race or full.

Not sure what really happened here.

This is the circumstances. VRS Sprint WGI. I was behind several cars all trying to get around a car more apt at defending than racing. So when Jim announce that I used half my fuel I decided to pit. I got nailed at the final turn trying to enter the pits and ended up pointing the wrong way. So I called for a tow. During the 27 seconds of waiting to be placed in my box I cleared the tires and added the windscreen. After I was in the box the lollipop guy raised the stick and I left. Without any added fuel. I don'r recall Jim saying he would do that.

I don't use voice but could a button be added = no tires yes windscreen and either fill me to the end of the race or fill it up?

Don't understand the debugLogs I have one in there from this morning but not one from this race.

This may be the log.

Would not attach. Let me see if I can cut and paste:

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /newreply.php on this server.
    Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Nope!

If you tell me what to search for I will cut that section out of the log.

BTW thanks Jim in my Monday race at WGI I made up two places as opponents ran out of fuel on the last lap.

The auto refuel option will only trigger if your enter the pits normally, if you get towed back to pits you will have to manually refuel or say "pitstop fuel to the end" or map a button to the voice command.

Had a crash at the Road America kink and was able to enter the pits "normally". But I was not refueled. Maybe the issue is when repairs are made. I waited until all the required repairs where made but not the optional.

Just had a race at Silverstone in HPD, pitted, spotter told me we are fuelling you to the end of the race, but nothing happened, I had to set it myself, first time I am trying to use this, have auto refuel in race checked in options too.