Thread: Bugs in rFactor 1 ?

Bugs in rFactor 1 ?

Hey there. I use it in rFactor and 90% of the time it tells me i am leading, doesnt mather which position i am. And after the race mostly that i won. Can anyone help me?

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    Hmm... I don't play RF1 so there's limited testing here. Do you have the console output when this happens? It may be related to multi-class events - the app might be thinking that each car in the race is a different class. The console output may help to diagnose this - post it here if you can.

It's also worth trying a test with a field of identical cars so see if that helps

[edit]

there's also an option - "Force single car class" in the properties screen. See if enabling that helps

Im only racing with single car class. Never multi class.

I will post the diagnose next time

if the app doesn't know any of the car names, it might be interpreting different cars name in the same class as entirely different classes - try with and without the force-single-class option enabled and post up the logs. I suspect it'll be fixed just by adding the car class mapping data to the app, for the cars you're using. The car names are reported in the logs so it should be possible for me to add the right mappings with the next Crew Chief update if you post the data

Sorry i am not so into criewchief so how can add car class mapping!?
    Thx for your response

Just post you logs and I'll sort it out