Thread: CrewChief 4.9.7.4 issues with iRacing

CrewChief 4.9.7.4 issues with iRacing

I've used CC for as long as I can remember and ever since I updated the other day CC has been acting up and killing my system and connection, during iRacing it spams this in the logs, I can't seem to find a fix for it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    sorry, i can't read that image, can you post a few lines of the spam please

oh sorry didn't realize the picture isn't clickable, here's a line from the picture

16:30:39.655 : Error reading game data at CrewChiefV4.iRacing.iRacingData..ctor(iRacingSDK sdk, Boolean hasNewSessionData, Boolean isNewSession) in c:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\iRacing\iRacingData.cs:line 75
    at CrewChiefV4.iRacing.iRacingSharedMemoryReader.Read GameData(Boolean forSpotter) in c:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\iRacing\iRacingSharedMemoryReader.cs:line 265

Thanks for the report, issue has been tracked down and we will update the app later today to fix this.

Great, that was a quick fix and it works great now, thanks for the response.

As this seems to be new, Ill drop it in here. Noticed it yesterday in a Dallara Dash session.

The car in front of me had the number "003" on it. CC said it was car number "3003".