Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alternative Voice Pack: CrewChief - Voces en ESPAÑOL por JOSE DORTA(Xiry)

Alternative Voice Pack: CrewChief - Voces en ESPAÑOL por JOSE DORTA(Xiry)

Hi all. The first thing is to thank and congratulate those who have done this great program and continue to make continuous improvements and updates (administrators of this forum), which make this great project is kept alive. When I discovered it I was amazed by the great content it has. And even more as I was translating, discovering how complete it is. I did not leave my amazement as I discovered it. In short, for me it is a dream come true.

I started translating it a year ago and I finally finished it completely (without customizations). There is still a lot of information that I have not heard on the track. So I have them stored for as I hear them, I will adapt them and add them.

I am writing to see if they give me the permission to put here the download link of this first part of the translation and future updates (improvements, corrections, etc). So people who speak Spanish can enjoy this great program 100%.

I look forward to your response to my request.

Thank you very much for your work and dedication !!!

A greeting!!!

Jose Dorta (Xiry)

This is great, and thanks for doing this, sure you can post links but you will need to have 2 posts before you can do so(spam prevention), so put another post up some ware and you should be allowed to edit your post and put in a link.

Indeed great news, thanky for doing this!

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    Well done Jose, I can only imagine how much work it must have been

Thanks to all guys !!!!

Here is the download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ed25ix...Xiry)04.19.rar

Jose, I stickied your thread and changed title to match other packs
    You may want to edit initial post to include link and instructions on how to install pack.

Once again, thanks for doing this

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Wolf View Post
    Jose, I stickied your thread and changed title to match other packs
    You may want to edit initial post to include link and instructions on how to install pack.

Once again, thanks for doing this
    Ok, perfect.

It has what it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiry View Post
    Hi all. The first thing is to thank and congratulate those who have done this great program and continue to make continuous improvements and updates (administrators of this forum), which make this great project is kept alive. When I discovered it I was amazed by the great content it has. And even more as I was translating, discovering how complete it is. I did not leave my amazement as I discovered it. In short, for me it is a dream come true.

I started translating it a year ago and I finally finished it completely (without customizations). There is still a lot of information that I have not heard on the track. So I have them stored for as I hear them, I will adapt them and add them.

I am writing to see if they give me the permission to put here the download link of this first part of the translation and future updates (improvements, corrections, etc). So people who speak Spanish can enjoy this great program 100%.

I look forward to your response to my request.

Thank you very much for your work and dedication !!!

A greeting!!!

Jose Dorta (Xiry)
    Si no recuerdo mal cuando empecé en el simracing sobre el 2009 había un spotter que usaba que era la ostia spotter by xiry. Cuando he visto que era tuyo me he puesto muy contento, Voy a probarlo y a ver que tal, seguro que está perfecto. Un abrazo!

Por cierto este es el post para saber si hay actualizaciones del mismo? Un saludo.
    Last edited by JOSE2K2; 05-07-2019 at 18:45.

Hola amigo... Me alegra que te gustara tanto el anterior spotter. Con este verás que no hay ni comparación de todo lo que te informa.
    A lo que preguntas de las actualizaciones, pues si, aquí las pondré. Tanto actualizaciones como cambios que haga en cosas que vea mal.
    Ya estoy elaborando una, pero es un trabajo que lleva su tiempo, porque según voy haciendo cambios, veo mas y mas fallos o cosas que mejorar y es un trabajo interminable.
    Gracias por mostrar tu gratitud!!!

Un abrazo

P.D.: tengo puesto hilos en racerfactor y en racingclub

Quote Originally Posted by Xiry View Post
    Hola amigo... Me alegra que te gustara tanto el anterior spotter. Con este verás que no hay ni comparación de todo lo que te informa.
    A lo que preguntas de las actualizaciones, pues si, aquí las pondré. Tanto actualizaciones como cambios que haga en cosas que vea mal.
    Ya estoy elaborando una, pero es un trabajo que lleva su tiempo, porque según voy haciendo cambios, veo mas y mas fallos o cosas que mejorar y es un trabajo interminable.
    Gracias por mostrar tu gratitud!!!

Un abrazo

P.D.: tengo puesto hilos en racerfactor y en racingclub
    Eres un grande! Yo actualmente estoy corriendo en assetto, el rfactor apenas lo toco, Un abrazo enorme.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast