Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: [Issue] Saying White flag line (One to go) during FCC

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    The app does already call out "1 more to go" / "last lap", so is a separate "white flag" call going to add anything here?
    In my opinion if CC calls out "last lap" then there wouldn't be a need for any additional white flag calls.

    Cheers

    G

  2. #12
    Guys, thank you for making me aware of this Json setting. I will look into this. For current release, i'll just put rF1 hack back and make it optional. But going forward, if rF2 internals indicate white set after that setting, it will be perfect way to handle this.

  3. #13
    Junior Member Wiggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    The app does already call out "1 more to go" / "last lap", so is a separate "white flag" call going to add anything here?
    Well in oval racing, the app says one to go while under a FCY when there it's the last lap under yellow before going back to green flag. It sounds out of place to have it say "last lap" when it's the last lap before green.

  4. #14
    FCY is completely re-worked in the upcoming update. I believe aside from FCY related messages, only damage messages are announced under FCY now. If everything works as we intended, there won't be White announced under FCY.

  5. #15
    Junior Member Wiggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Wolf View Post
    FCY is completely re-worked in the upcoming update. I believe aside from FCY related messages, only damage messages are announced under FCY now. If everything works as we intended, there won't be White announced under FCY.
    If it works as intended then I think I'm good. Someone said first week of march for the next update ? Can't wait!

  6. #16
    This update won't make NASCAR rules shine, but if you are familiar with Gerald's spotter with my rules and sounds, we now have even better FCY in CC than that (I hope)

    And we'll get to NASCAR in time it is on todo list!

  7. #17
    Junior Member Wiggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11
    I've been using Gerald's spotter but with my own sounds. If it's better then that, colour me excited!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggin View Post
    I've been using Gerald's spotter but with my own sounds. If it's better then that, colour me excited!
    Let me know Wiggin how do you like it, update is out, I hope you find better than Gerald's (with my rules) work in terms of flags. If there's an issue, please report.

  9. #19
    Junior Member Wiggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Wolf View Post
    Let me know Wiggin how do you like it, update is out, I hope you find better than Gerald's (with my rules) work in terms of flags. If there's an issue, please report.
    I shall give it a test tomorrow. Thank's I'll make sure I report any issues.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •