Thread: What is enabling text chat messages in game? I keep seeing "Sorry, my bad" being type

What is enabling text chat messages in game? I keep seeing "Sorry, my bad" being type

I see in the "saved_command_macros" file there is a macro for this function. However I do not recall setting this up but I did setup TTS for pitstops. Recently I keep seeing this command being typed randomly in game. Is it possible to turn this off without turning off my pitstop commands? I use them for refueling and such.

I'm not sure what I'm saying to trigger this but it's happened about 4 times in the last two weeks.

Click the "Command macro editor" button the main UI and edit the voice command or delete the say sorry macro

Thanks for this. I figured out why it's saying it now. One of the coded options is to send it with just saying the word "Sorry". This doesn't work for me since I have a wife (you'll understand if you have one LOL). So I changed this to just have "Chat, say sorry".

Edit: This actually isn't working. Even though I removed the voice trigger of "sorry" it still says it. However saying "good pass" only works if I say "chat say good pass"

Here is what I have....can this be fixed?

Code:
    			"name": "say sorry",
    			"description": "opens chat, types 'sorry, my bad', presses enter. An action sequence item starting with {FREE_TEXT} tells the app to press each of the following keys in sequence. Numbers, letters, commas and full-stops only are supported.",
    			"voiceTriggers": ["chat, say sorry"],
    			"commandSets": [{
    Last edited by Chad711; 28-03-2019 at 16:40.