Thread: Pitstop time not calling

Pitstop time not calling

When i going to pit my spotter say "pitstop in 5, 2, pitstop now" and sometimes just say "pitstop in 5"....he doesnt count "5, 4, 3, 2, 1"

Quote Originally Posted by Jonassoul View Post
    When i going to pit my spotter say "pitstop in 5, 2, pitstop now" and sometimes just say "pitstop in 5"....he doesnt count "5, 4, 3, 2, 1"

I also have this problem it worked for the first few days when I had it and now the spotter says pitting in 5 right when I hit my pit box. Don't know what is wrong. Any Support for this?

Use distance countdown in meters or ft.

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    It varies from track to track and also depends where your pit box is relative to the start line. The distance to box is inaccurate because the track distance info is based on the racing surface not it pit lane. There's not much we can do here

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    Use distance countdown in meters or ft.
    I will give this a try and see if it will work in ft and not the countdown it self

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    It varies from track to track and also depends where your pit box is relative to the start line. The distance to box is inaccurate because the track distance info is based on the racing surface not it pit lane. There's not much we can do here
    Okay good to know on this. It worked a few times then just stopped the countdown I missed my pitbox a few times because of the countdown not working.