PDA

View Full Version : Missing some "my names"

Crankyanker
21-09-2018, 18:34
I downloaded and installed CC and everything works great.......except half the names are missing. I have all the names up to H and then one from each letter after H. It's not a big deal but it would be nice to get all the names so that my crew chief could insult my driving skills using my name (Mick).
I have uninstalled the program and downloaded a fresh install but the missing names didn't download. I then uninstalled it again and did a search for all associated CC and Britton files and deleted them. Fresh download and I still have the same issue.

Anyone else have this issue? Or better still, anyone have a solution?

Thanks

Mick (aka Crankyanker).

The Iron Wolf
21-09-2018, 19:52
I downloaded and installed CC and everything works great.......except half the names are missing. I have all the names up to H and then one from each letter after H. It's not a big deal but it would be nice to get all the names so that my crew chief could insult my driving skills using my name (Mick).
I have uninstalled the program and downloaded a fresh install but the missing names didn't download. I then uninstalled it again and did a search for all associated CC and Britton files and deleted them. Fresh download and I still have the same issue.

Anyone else have this issue? Or better still, anyone have a solution?

Thanks

Mick (aka Crankyanker).
Hi Mick, you say you searched for files, but have you tried deleting CC sound files location (most importantly text files in there) and re-downloading sounds again? Let us know what happens (see FAQ in General for where to find sounds).

mr_belowski
22-09-2018, 07:47
just checked all the personalisations packages and they're OK on the servers, so it must have been an issue unzipping the download or something - follow Vytautas' suggestion to re-download them

Crankyanker
24-09-2018, 21:18
Thanks for the help chaps, problem solved. Crew chief insulting my driving proficiency by name...