PDA

View Full Version : Crew Chief + SimVibe/Bass Shaker Setup

Mantia
06-09-2018, 22:43
Hello,

Today I just finished a project where I installed 4x bass shakers to my race seat and am utilizing SimVibe via a PCI Sound Card. I enable the sound card as my default in order for it to work and inside iRacing select my Oculus Rift Audo option to hear the in game sounds.

However, I realized that Crew Chief is still broadcasting over the default sound setup (my sound card) and all the sound card is outputting is the bass.

Anyone else have a similar setup/problem? Any solutions to work around this? Inside Crew Chief I do not see an option to select an audio output such as sound card, headphones, rift, ect or am I missing it?

Thanks

The Iron Wolf
06-09-2018, 23:37
Hi,
If you are running Windows 10, you could select which device app sends audio input to.

Otherwise, CC has alternative audio ouput path that allows you to select output device. Search for nAudio in preferences dialog and enable nAudio audio output.

Mantia
07-09-2018, 23:29
Hi,
If you are running Windows 10, you could select which device app sends audio input to.

Otherwise, CC has alternative audio ouput path that allows you to select output device. Search for nAudio in preferences dialog and enable nAudio audio output.

Thanks! That is exactly what I was looking for.