PDA

View Full Version : Helllllp please!!

DrOrzy
02-09-2018, 23:43
Hi guys,

I’m wondering what I’m doing wrong?!
I’ve downloaded CrewChief on my laptop updated it all. Chose Project Cars Network and hit start. I get the standard radio check message but that’s it. For some reason it’s not communicating with my PS4. I have UDP data on channel 3 selected on the PS4. The Laptop is definitely on the same network. I’ve gen tried connecting with Ethernet cable and it still won’t work. I’m sure I’m missing something simple?! ????

Cheers and thanks in advance for any help/advice

mr_belowski
03-09-2018, 10:52
ensure the app is listening on the default port (pCARS UDP Port is set to 5606 in the app's Properties screen).

If you're playing project cars 1, you just need to turn on UDP in the game's menu. If you're playing project cars 2, ensure UDP is running in project cars 1 mode. The new project cars 2 UDP data format is broken in lots of places.

Ensure your network router doesn't have UDP packet flood protection enabled - some routers think the UDP data stream is a DNS packet-flood attack and they drop the packets. You might also need to allow UDP traffic through the laptop's software firewall on port 5606