PDA

View Full Version : CC fuel calcuations in iRacing

pboy
18-07-2018, 19:18
Hi all,
Been using CC for about a month and loving it. I noticed there are some settings on getting CC to handle the refueling on pitstops in iRacing. I tried them last night in an oval race and everytime I went in to pit (mostly for tires) it filled up my tank. My last pitstop was with about 18-20 laps to go (small oval) and it still filled up my tank. Am I missing a setting somewhere? Do I have to tell iRacing somehow to let CC handle my fuel settings? Just not sure what settings I should be using. Note: I am not using voice commands. I know setting up voice commands would allow me to say "fuel to the end" (or something like that) and it should select the right amount of fuel to finish the race. If I have to install voice commands I probably will but I just thought maybe CC would do the fuel automatically for me without having to issue a voice command.

Thanks for an awesome program!

Sparten
18-07-2018, 20:25
That a setting in iracing app.ini file that controls the pitstop fuel settings, if autoResetPitBox is set to 1 it will reenable fuel after leaving the pitlane, set this to 0 if you want CC to control your fuel, then go in properties of CC and enable "Enable iRacing auto refueling when entering pit in race" that should make CC control refueling and make sure you will only have fuel added if you dont have enaugh to finish. If thats not enaugh you will have to use CC voice commands to have better control over CC fuel management.

pboy
18-07-2018, 21:38
Thanks for the reply! I will try it when I get home. I will eventually get voice commands setup, but this will help out a lot on the longer races.

pboy
31-07-2018, 18:06
Last few races were not long enough to test but finally ran a hosted race last night that was long enough and it did automatically add fuel. I didn't make it to the last pit window to see if it would add the correct amout on the last stop, but it does seem to work as advertised. Thanks!