PDA

View Full Version : "Calculate Fuel for..." wants me to fuel over 300L for 10 minutes

Florian Springmann
26-06-2018, 10:54
Hey,

I had this issue serveral times now in iRacing. If I ask to calculate fuel for, let's say, 10 minutes in a GT3 car on, for example, Zandvoort (Full), I get answers like "We calculate 382L of fuel". If I simply ask "How much fuel to the end", I get realistic results, even though it uses the same amount of time, when the race is only going for 10 more minutes.
Had the same in a Skippy the other day, on Okayama. I asked to calculate fuel for 18 laps or so and I got an answer around 18L. So I took 19.3L or something like that and still had a 2-digit amount of L left after the race. I asked this question during the end of qualifying with 3 driven laps. Shouldn't that be enough?

Sparten
27-06-2018, 08:37
I'll have a look and see if i can spot whats going on here, but a console output from when this happens would be real nice to better investigate the issue.

SonderRacing
27-06-2018, 21:41
I just posted in another thread, but I'm facing similar issues where iRacing isn't picking up any of this telemetry data. I will do some testing tonight, and will collect the console output to relay back. Not getting any correct tire data output, etc. There is an option in iRacing to log 360Hz telemetry when available, and this seems to have knackered a few telemetry apps based on whether or not this is turned on. Not sure if that's related at all, just a thought.

Thanks for all the awesome work on this app! I'll try to help as best I can here :)

Best,
Scott

Florian Springmann
27-06-2018, 21:53
Yeah, I wasn't able to reproduce it myself yet. But if it happens again, I'll post the log.

SonderRacing
27-06-2018, 22:19
Ah apologies, my issue is likely separate. I'll gracefully bow out and apologize for the spam. I'll create a new thread.