PDA

View Full Version : Really? Another name request!

Symyoulater
10-06-2018, 19:11
Hi,
Firstly, awesome work with Crew Chief!

Could you please add Sarah to the names and personalisation please. Hopefully there are several of us about!

Many thanks and keep up the good work.

Sarah (Symyoulater) Johnson

Trans-Girl
19-06-2018, 15:54
saw there were new names added today, hopes were soon dashed, no Sarah...

mr_belowski
19-06-2018, 16:16
I spent some time reworking the sound pack delivery mechanism this week so when i do the recordings, i'll be able to release them without requiring a massive download from every user. It'll still be big, but not the 300+mb it would have been. So calm yourself, the personalisations update is still coming, and it's still 'soon'. Hopefully Friday but it all depends on real life priorities

[edit]

the updated names download this week were for opponent driver names - I've still not done the personalisations update

Trans-Girl
19-06-2018, 20:41
I spent some time reworking the sound pack delivery mechanism this week so when i do the recordings, i'll be able to release them without requiring a massive download from every user. It'll still be big, but not the 300+mb it would have been. So calm yourself, the personalisations update is still coming, and it's still 'soon'. Hopefully Friday but it all depends on real life priorities

[edit]

the updated names download this week were for opponent driver names - I've still not done the personalisations update

Not having a pop, just got all excited at the prospect... if it comes, it comes, if it doesn't, it won't stop me using and recommending your app, freakin love it..

Bethasia
22-06-2018, 02:11
tbh you look like a Beth or Bethany Trans-Girl.