PDA

View Full Version : CrewChief settings to Autostart a game

SaucePanWilly
18-04-2017, 00:49
I'm trying to setup CrewChief to auto-start Project Cars, but I don't understand what to do. The 'read me' file says

Program start arguments
-----------------------
If you want to have the game pre-selected, start the app like this for PCars: [full path]\CrewChiefV4.exe PCARS_64BIT. Or use R3E or PCARS_32BIT.
This can be used in conjunction with the launch_pcars / launch_raceroom / [game]_launch_exe / [game]_launch_params and run_immediately options to set crew chief up to start the game selected in the app launch argument, and start
its own process. I'll provide examples of this approach soon.

Do I add PCARS_64BIT to the end of the CrewChief exe? "C:\Program Files (x86)\Britton IT Ltd\CrewChiefV4\CrewChiefV4.exe" to this "C:\Program Files (x86)\Britton IT Ltd\CrewChiefV4\CrewChiefV4.exe PCARS_64"

In the CrewChief properties I checked the box to "launch_pcars(boolean)" and tried to copy the PCars exe path to the ' pcars64_launch_params (text) ' box.

Please help.

P.S. Love the app, thanks for all the hard work.

Sparten
18-04-2017, 06:34
Create a shortcut on the desktop and right click it and select Properties, then in the Shortcut tab under "target" and after the last " add PCARS_64BIT and you should be good to go.