PDA

View Full Version : Definitive iRacing setup

Nikon
29-01-2018, 14:11
Hi,

First, amazing product with a fantastic amount of flexibility and control. However, I'm struggling with finding a definitive CC setup for iracing to help me walkthrough getting it right.

Right now, I've downloading and installed the program, personalized the name/voice etc and I'm loving the feedback the crew chief is giving me. I'm wondering, I'm still hearing the iRacing default spotter, does CC not replace this? Also, can someone point me in the direction of how to set up the voice activation up properly. Previously, I've used voice attack, but the ability to have CC do everything is more appealing.

Thanks again.

Sparten
29-01-2018, 14:33
To disable iracing spotter you will have to go into setting in iracing sound setup screen and disable the spotter.
To setup the voice recognition there is a section in the readme, click "Help and getting started" on the main menu and find the section "Voice Recognition" and it explains how to set it up.

Nikon
29-01-2018, 14:38
Perfect, thanks!

Nikon
29-01-2018, 17:25
Hey Spartan,

I'm still having some issues with the spotter not working correctly. I've disabled the default iRacing spotter, and thought I had everything set up in CC properly, but i'm still not getting any spotter cues saying car inside, clear, etc.

Sparten
29-01-2018, 17:27
Have you downloaded all the sound files ? and make sure to turn "realistic mode" OFF

Nikon
29-01-2018, 17:29

From what I know, yes.

I should mention, the radio checks at the start work.

Sparten
29-01-2018, 17:32
And your are sure "realistic mode" is OFF ?

mr_belowski
29-01-2018, 18:19
If your spotter is off you can turn it on at any time by making the "enable spotter" or "spot" voice command