PDA

View Full Version : Name request - Andris

Cypher
30-12-2017, 20:12
Firstly, thanks for the amazing app you've developed! Using it whenever I can and it helps greatly and actually adds to the immersion of the games. So big up!

One thing I'd like to be added though is my name, which is Andris. There's a similar one - Andres, but it's not quite the same. In my name the stress is on "A" and the "is" is pronounced as the "is" in "history" (short "e" and "s" as "s", not "z").

Hope that makes sense :)

Thanks in advance!

Cypher
06-02-2018, 20:27
Hi! Any chance of this being added at some point?

I see that other name requests after mine have already been added. Just curious what the selection criteria is.

mr_belowski
06-02-2018, 21:10
there's no criteria as such, but i do try to accommodate requests for reasonable names as best I can. I'm away at the moment, but will try and do a batch next week. I'll start pulling the 'todo' list together tomorrow.

I'm sorry, but I guess I must have forgotten your request :(

Cypher
06-02-2018, 21:28
No worries! There's no rush at all, also it's not like you owe us anything. I was just curious if you had a certain "system" as to what to add and what not. I'm using Andy at the moment and it works just fine but of course would be pretty cool to hear my own name at some point :)

Thanks for all the work you're putting in! Being a software developer myself I can imagine how much of your time all this takes.